Trouble Logging In? Here are Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Activate Your Patient Portal Account:
1. You should have received a patient portal activation letter with log on instructions and a personal activation code. If you do not have this letter you can request a new one at our front desk or by calling the office at 585-442-3411.
2. Click on the blue link "login and/or activate your echart through the patient portal" button above.
3. If you are brand new to our patient portal, start by clicking the blue button that says "Activate Account."
4. You will be prompted to enter your name, personal activation code, and answer a series of security questions. All fields marked with a red asterisk are required fields and must be filled out. Enter your last name and first name EXACTLY as they appear on your activation letter.
5. Next, you will have to create a unique login and password. Write this login and password down in a secure location, as this is the information you will use to login and view your echart from now on.
6. Enter your unique activation code that can be found on your activation letter. The code is case sensitive, meaning it should be entered EXACTLY as it is written.
7. Once your account has been activated, please fill out your personal information and medical history. Please be thorough and accurate. This will save time on the day of your appointment and help us provide the best medical care possible.
8. If you still need help activating your account call the office at 585-442-3411 or email us at [email protected] If contacting us by email, please allow 2-3 business days for a response.
- Make sure your last name and first name are written in the correct fields.
- Enter your name exactly as it appears on the activation letter, including suffixes like "Jr" or "III." It needs to be entered exactly the same as it was originally entered into our Medent EMR system.
- Make sure your activation code was entered with uppercase and lowercase letters exactly as it is written on your activation letter.
- All fields marked with a little red star, or asterisk, must be filled out. Make sure you are not missing one of those fields.
- If you are brand new to the portal, make sure you are clicking the "activate account" button to get started on the RAWNY portal landing page (see graphic above).
- Forgot your password? Click on the "Forgot Password" link on the page where you would normally enter your password. You will be required to provide your email address and login name. You will then have to answer one of the three security questions in order to provide additional verification of your identity. Once you submit this information, an email containing a temporary password will automatically be sent to your email address.
- For security purposes, your patient portal account will be automatically frozen after 5 incorrect password entries. To unfreeze your account, you must call the office to request a reset.
- If you're having difficulty activating your account on a mobile device, try repeating the process on a laptop or desktop computer.